MEET OUR DOCTOR IN POTTS POINT NSW
Dr Eunice Man
With over 16 years of experience, I relocated to Australia from the UK in 2010 and specialise in women’s health and preventive medicine in Potts Point.
As an avid believer in holistic health, I am a Potts Point doctor who considers all aspects of health, physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual as a whole, to facilitate well-being and optimal health.
I have also been an active community speaker representing Cancer Council NSW to advocate healthy living and cancer prevention.
As a young child’s mother, paediatric care has also become my focus in recent years. I strive to provide sensible and practical advice to help parents in Potts Point manage their children’s health conditions at home with confidence.
- Bachelor of Medicine (UK)
- MRCGP (UK) and FRACGP (Australia)
- Postgraduate diploma in obstetrics and gynaecology DRCOG (UK)
- Diploma in sexual and reproductive health DRSRH (UK)
- Neuro-linguistic programming
Language: English and Cantonese
Annette Low is an accredited dietitian and a naturopath specialising in chronic health conditions for adults including:
- Digestive issues
- Autoimmune conditions
- Heart and cardiovascular disease
- Insulin resistance and type 2 diabetes
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Chronic kidney disease
- Nutrition and wellbeing assessment
- Detailed dietary analysis
- Functional health testing
- Nutrition therapy treatment plan
- Naturopath treatment plan
- Health tracking/monitoring
- Meal plans and recipes
- Dietary supplement plan
You’re welcome to book in for a free introductory session or discovery call to discuss your needs. Consultations are available on Mondays and Fridays from 9am – 1pm.
Damien is a warm and skilled clinical psychologist with 15 years of experience helping diverse clients with a range of psychological issues.
Damien’s main therapeutic foundation is cognitive-behavioural therapy (CBT). He also incorporates Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Schema Therapy and Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT) into his practice.
- Mood Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Adjustment Issues
- Chronic Health Issues
- Grief and Loss
- Trauma Issues
- LGBTI Mental Health
Professional Affiliations and Qualifications
- Full registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Registration Number: PSY0001370835
- Specialist endorsement in the area of Clinical Psychology
- Board Approved Supervisor (Psychology Board of Australia)
- Membership of the Australian Psychological Society (APS)
- Membership of the College of Clinical Psychologists
- Bachelor of Arts (Political Science) UNSW
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology (Hons I) University of Sydney
- Master of Psychology (Clinical) UNSW
B.Psych.Sc; B.Psych.Sc (Honours); M.Psych (Clinical) MAPS, EMDRAA, MACBS
Deborah is an empathic and down-to-earth psychologist who is passionate about supporting others in their journey to improve their wellbeing, better manage their difficulties, and to live a more fulfilling and meaningful life.
Deborah has experience working in a range of mental health settings and has worked across all age groups, providing psychological support for a range of issues including depression, anxiety, grief, trauma, intrusive worries, PTSD, phobias, low self-esteem, stress, OCD, relationship stress, and parenting.
Deborah draws on a range of evidence-based therapeutic approaches in order to address each individual’s needs, including
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Schema Therapy
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT)
- Mindfulness-based approaches
M – 0428 404 367
At True Health Medical, we believe in holistic health first. Not only will our dedicated doctors in Potts Point treat your existing conditions, we will also work with you to maximise preventative strategies. We are passionate advocates for optimal health and living a positive life with balance and energy.